FAQs

Q: Will you play what I want?
A: All programs are prepared to your specifications. (given ample lead time)

Q: How far will you travel for a program?
A: Normally up to 100 miles but will consider all. (due to travel expense)

Q: How do you get paid?
A: All bookings require 1/2 of fee paid in advance with the balance paid in cash prior to the event.

Q: Do you charge extra for Karaoke?
A: My programs are either DJ or Karaoke or both. No additional charge required.

Q: What kind of music do you have?
A: I have a variety of music from 1920's to the present( Big Band, Oldies, Top 40, Country, & More).

Q; Do you do children parties?
A: Yes as I have a large collection of a variety of music appealing to all ages.

Q: What If I need more Information?
A: You may e-mail me or call (see contact page)
website designed and maintained by aeroskyn

Numbers
Visit InfoServe for blogger backgrounds.